Be it happy or sad news, we often want our family to be the first one to know about it. Our happiest memories always go back to the times we spend with our loved ones and it is always the warmest ones too.
These 20 warm photos of families enjoying each others’ company is proof that they’re the best thing we can have in life.
1. My wife was in labor for 5 hours. And after an all natural, at-home birth, I finally met my baby girl. FYI : totally lost my s(&# when I held her for the first time. Instant love.
2. And this is what a family is made out of.
3. Having someone of the same name with the people we love will always remind them how much we love them. Meet my 5-month-old son and my grandfather.
4. 100 years apart. My grandfather on his 103rd birthday with my 3-year-old daughter. This picture is priceless to me.
5. Seeing my baby’s reaction when she saw Christmas lights for the first time.
6. “We got on a place 14 months ago to adopt him And now, we got on a plane to get his sister.”
7. Mother is our greatest gift from God. “Cooked by herself non-stop, all day. Thank you, mom. You are our Thanksgiving hero.”
8. “I have never made a bouquet before but I made this for my mom on Mother’s Day. It’s the effort that counts.”
9. “My ex-wife took my son when he was 3. He’s now 8. I drove 1,200 miles to see him for Thanksgiving and made this. He said it’s not bad for my first try.” Best Thanksgiving meal ever!
10. “My grandmother is a living legend. She survived the Holocaust and lost her family during WWII and turned 100 today.”
11. “My granny wanted me to post this on the internet so that everyone in Italy can see how big her tomatoes have gotten.” Well, that’s the biggest tomato I’ve ever seen in my life!
12. “My grandmom is 93 and losing her memory but can still roll her ravioli dough like a pro.” She’s one amazing cook!
13. Let’s appreciate this sweet picture of my dad holding his first grandson. Those eyes are certainly filled with love.
14. “My mom is trying out at photo filters. She just had her second heart attack last year and we try to talk as often as we can so that I can check on my parents and know they’re doing alright.” This one made my day!
15. Just look at the pride on her mother’s face. This girl got her first school certificate of distinction. If I’m her mother I’d be proud too.
16. They say a mother is the strongest of a woman, and they’re right. “My mom has finally defeated cancer.”
17. “My brother just traveled back from halfway around the world and we’re wearing the same clothes. Mystery!” Brothers with the strongest connection!
18. Isn’t this 5 generation in one picture the cutest thing you see today?
Enjoy every moment with your family and always remember that they’re the greatest gift from God to you.
Credit: Bright Side